WEB SUCCESS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astronomical Gains from a Tiny Canadian Oil Company?

Go down

Astronomical Gains from a Tiny Canadian Oil Company? Empty Astronomical Gains from a Tiny Canadian Oil Company?

Post  Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:25 am

This small company just won the rights to a $51 billion oil discovery — one of the biggest untapped oil deposits in the world.
YES! I want the chance to turn $5,000 into a life-changing $229,550 if this tiny penny stock company is able to legally “steal” oil from Iran…

Within five minutes of filling out this form, I want you to e-mail me:
FREE Bonus Report #1: How You Could Make 4,599% Gains From Iranian Oil Without Dropping a Single Bomb! One tiny British Columbia oil company has just discovered $51 BILLION worth of oil in underdeveloped Southeastern Turkey... north of the world famous Zagros Oil Field in Iran. I could “steal” millions of barrels of oil from Iran and see gains of 4,599% off this booming stock.Value: $795

FREE Bonus Report #2: 6 Sizzling Opportunities for Windfall Profits from China’s Exploding Middle Class... The six stocks I’ll find here concern things China cannot do without. And as the middle class grows to over 600 million in the next decade, the more business will come their way. Value: $795

FREE Bonus Report #3: Technology Breakthrough in America’s Oil Industry Could Make You 1,033% Gains... Inside I’ll learn about the ONE company that has a hidden gas recovery technique that not only slashes exploration risks and improves their discovery ratio... Value: $795
I also want the full Mayer’s Special Situations subscription. Where I’ll receive:

A Full Year of Monthly Mayer’s Special Situations Issues... Each month, I want Chris Mayer to send me at least one — possibly more — new special situations recommendation in your issue of Mayer’s Special Situations. I know that I’ll get specific stock symbols and specific buy ranges. Value: $1,495

Urgent Updates Once a Week... I know you’ll also update me on the status of the recommended positions and the markets.

Flash Buy and Sell Alerts... If you discover an opportunity that can't wait for the scheduled monthly or weekly updates, send those to me right away, too!

Instant 24-hour Access to the Private, Members-Only Website... Here I’ll find everything you write in on convenient spot... the special investment reports, the monthly issues and weekly updates. I’ll also be able to access a real-time portfolio that tracks all of your Mayer’s Special Situations plays.
Added up, I understand these benefits come out to $4,075.

But because I’m I'm signing up before Midnight, March 3rd…

<b><i>I’ll pay just $497</i></b>. That’s a full 50% off the published price. But I understand that this offer can be pulled offline at a moment’s notice. That’s why I must act right now!

Better yet…its stock is trading at less than $3.50 per share.This exclusive presentation will be taken down at midnight tonight.
But you have to hurry.

DON'T WORRY. DON'T SPEND $497 because I did all the work for you:

TransAtlantic Petroleum

TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. Provides Operational Update and Announces Departure of CFO
Jan 11th, 2011 by admin.
Production from the Company’s Selmo oil field in Turkey for the first week of January was approximately 2,400 barrels of oil per day, which was slightly lower than the year-end exit rate the Company anticipated in November. “We expected to complete two additional wells before year end, but we were unable to do so. We did, however, successfully fracture stimulate the S-57 well this past week,” said Gary Mize, the Company’s President. Before fracture stimulation, the S-57 was capable of producing at a rate of about 10 barrels of oil per day, though it was not producing. During swabbing operations after fracture stimulation, the well was swabbed at a rate of approximately 300 barrels of fluid per day, with about a 50% oil cut. Production equipment is now being installed, and the well we be turned to production this week.

“We will closely watch the S-57 well and may fracture stimulate another Selmo well after we fracture stimulate the Dadas shale in the Goksu-1 well on License 4174, before returning the equipment to the Thrace Basin,” said Malone Mitchell, the Company’s Chairman.

Unconventional Update in Thrace Basin
The Company is awaiting the availability of coiled tubing units to clean out and install tubing in the Kepirtepe-1 and Habiller-2R wells in the Thrace Basin, which were fractured stimulated in the Mezardere and Hamitabat formations in the fourth quarter of 2010. “Once we clean out the wells and install tubing, we should be in a position to flow the wells for an extended period. We were pleased with how the jobs were pumped and expect to move towards multi-stage fracture stimulation jobs and commercial production this year,” said Mr. Mitchell.

First Oil Sales in Morocco
The Company made its first sale of oil in Morocco this past week from the HR-33bis well, which is located on the Company’s 100%-owned Tselfat license. “We are evaluating our plans for 2011 in Morocco, which will be influenced by results from the HKE-1 well, which is currently being completed on the Ouezzane-Tissa exploration permits, and the GRB-1 well, which is currently drilling on the Asilah exploration permits,” said Mr. Mize.

Departure of Chief Financial Officer
Hilda D. Kouvelis will resign from her position as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company for personal reasons and in pursuit of other interests. Ms. Kouvelis’ resignation will be effective immediately after the filing of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010. Ms. Kouvelis will continue to serve the Company during an unspecified transition period thereafter. It is anticipated that the Company will enter into a transitional employment and separation agreement with Ms. Kouvelis in due course.

About TransAtlantic
TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. is a vertically integrated, international energy company engaged in the acquisition, development, exploration, and production of crude oil and natural gas. The Company holds interests in developed and undeveloped oil and gas properties in Turkey, Morocco, and Romania. The Company owns its own drilling rigs and oilfield service equipment, which it uses to develop its properties in Turkey and Morocco. In addition, the Company provides oilfield services and contract drilling services to third parties in Turkey.

Forward-Looking Statements
This news release contains statements regarding the fracture stimulation of wells, the arrival of oilfield service equipment, resignation of an executive officer, the entry into an employment and separation agreement, the timing of such fracture stimulation of wells, arrival of oilfield service equipment, resignation and entry into an employment and separation agreement, as well as other expectations, plans, goals, objectives, assumptions or information about future events, conditions, results of operations or performance that may constitute forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities legislation. Such forward-looking statements or information are based on a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect. In addition to other assumptions identified in this news release, assumptions have been made regarding, among other things, the ability of the Company to continue to develop and exploit attractive foreign initiatives.

Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements or information are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements because the Company can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Forward-looking statements or information are based on current expectations, estimates and projections that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the Company and described in the forward-looking statements or information. These risks and uncertainties include but are not limited to the continuing ability of the Company to operate effectively internationally, reliance on current oil and gas laws, rules and regulations, volatility of oil and gas prices, fluctuations in currency and interest rates, imprecision of resource estimates, the results of exploration, development and drilling, imprecision in estimates of future production capacity, changes in environmental and other regulations or the interpretation of such regulations, the ability to obtain necessary regulatory approvals, weather and general economic and business conditions. If one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize (or the consequences of such a development changes), or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual outcomes may vary materially from those forecasted or expected.

The forward-looking statements or information contained in this news release are made as of the date hereof and the Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements or information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.WebSuccess4You.biz

Back to top Go down

Astronomical Gains from a Tiny Canadian Oil Company? Empty Valeura to buy natural gas assets in Turkey for US$61.5 mill

Post  Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:44 am

From The Canadian Press, February 09, 2011 - 11:10 a.m.
Valeura to buy natural gas assets in Turkey for US$61.5 million in cash
By The Canadian Press

Article ToolsEmail this articlePrint this article Smaller | Larger TextShare thisFace Book Digg Stumble Upon Del.icio.us Newsvine Reddit Buzz up!
Story Tools CALGARY - Valeura Energy Inc. (TSXV:VLE) has signed a deal to buy a group of natural gas assets in Turkey from TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. for US$61.5 million in cash.

The company also said it will raise $75 million in a bought-deal financing to help pay for the acquisition and exploration that will more than double the company's outstanding shares.

"This proposed transaction is a great fit with our announced growth strategy, providing immediate cash flow, a meaningful production base in Turkey and a rich portfolio of exploitation and exploration opportunities," Valeura president and chief executive Jim McFarland said in a statement.

The company said the natural gas assets to be bought complement its existing operations in Turkey acquired last year.

The assets include interests in four production leases and 15 exploration licences in the Thrace Basin in northwest Turkey and the Anatolian Basin in southeast Turkey.

Under the financing deal, 230.8 million subscription receipts will be offered at a price of 32.5 cents per subscription receipt.

Each subscription receipt will represent the right to automatically receive one share and half a common share purchase warrant. Each whole warrant will allow the holder to buy an additional share for 55 cents within five years of the closing of the deal.

The corporation will be able to accelerate the expiry of the warrants if the 20-day volume weighted average price of the shares hits $1.10.

Shares in Valeura, which has about 200 million shares outstanding, last traded for 37 cents on the TSX Venture Exchange.

Valeura is a junior energy company working in Turkey and Western Canada
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Astronomical Gains from a Tiny Canadian Oil Company? Empty http://panwesternenergy.ca/news/= Valeura Energy Inc.

Post  Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 am

Press Release - February 28, 2011 Stock Symbol Valeura Energy Incorporated = PNWRF :Pink OTC Markets Inc
but on TSVX(Toronto Stock Exchange): VLE
March 3,2011 13:03 EST Price: 0.5085 0.0254 5.3% 0.0% Volume: 61,000

VALEURA COMPLETES SUBSCRIPTION RECEIPT FINANCING

Valeura Energy Inc. ("Valeura" or the "Corporation") (TSXV: VLE) announced today that the Corporation has completed its previously announced bought deal private placement of subscription receipts ("Subscription Receipts"). The offering was completed through a syndicate of underwriters co-led by Canaccord Genuity Corp. and Cormark ...

Read more
Press Release February 25, 2011
Feb 25, 2011

VALEURA TESTS HEAVY OIL IN ALTINAKAR-1 WELL IN TURKEY UNDER AME-GYP FARM-IN

Valeura Energy Inc. ("Valeura" or the "Corporation") (TSX-V: "VLE") announced today that it has conducted a preliminary drill stem test indicating 11° to 13° API gravity heavy oil from a carbonate zone near the top of the Mardin group ...

Read more
Press Release - February 10, 2011
Feb 11, 2011

VALEURA ANNOUNCES EXERCISE OF OPTION BY COUNTERPARTY TO ACQUIRE ASSETS IN TURKEY

Valeura Energy Inc. ("Valeura" or the "Corporation") (TSX-V: "VLE") is pleased to announce that it received notice today that TransAtlantic Worldwide Ltd. ("TransAtlantic"), a wholly-owned affiliate of TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd., exercised the option set forth in the option ...

Read more
Press Release - February 9, 2011
Feb 09, 2011

VALEURA EXECUTES CONDITIONAL OFFER FOR US$61.5 MILLION ASSET PURCHASE IN TURKEY AND ANNOUNCES BOUGHT DEAL FINANCING FOR $75 MILLION

Valeura Energy Inc. ("Valeura" or the "Corporation") (TSX-V: "VLE") is pleased to announce that it has executed a conditional offer (the "Offer") with TransAtlantic Worldwide Ltd. ("TransAtlantic"), a wholly-owned affiliate of TransAtlantic ...

Read more
Press Release - January 24, 2011
Jan 24, 2011

VALEURA DRILLING FIRST EXPLORATION WELL IN TURKEY

Valeura Energy Inc. ("Valeura" or the "Corporation") (TSX-V: "VLE") is pleased to provide an update of its operational activities in Turkey.

Read more
Press Release December 14, 2010
Dec 14, 2010

VALEURA ANNOUNCES PRODUCING ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT IN TURKEY

Valeura Energy Inc. ("Valeura" or the "Corporation") (TSX-V: "VLE") is pleased to announce that it has executed a definitive agreement (the "Agreement") to purchase certain non-operated producing natural gas assets (the "Assets") in Turkey owned by Edirne Enerji Petrol Arama Üretim Ve Ticaret ...

Read more
Press Release November 25, 2010
Nov 25, 2010

VALEURA ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER 2010 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS

Valeura Energy Inc. ("Valeura" or the "Corporation") (TSX-V: "VLE") is pleased to report highlights of its unaudited interim financial and operating results for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2010, and to provide an update on subsequent developments. ...

Read more
Press Release - September 9, 2010
Sep 10, 2010

VALEURA ANNOUNCES PAYMENT OF FINDERS' FEE FOR JOINT VENTURE IN TURKEY

By press release dated September 2, 2010, Valeura Energy Inc. ("Valeura") (TSX-V: "VLE") announced the execution of a farmout agreement (the "Agreement") with Aladdin Middle East Ltd. and Guney Yildizi Petrol Uretim Sondaj, Muteahhitlik ve Ticaret A.S., two affiliated oil ...

Read more
Press Release – September 2, 2010
Sep 02, 2010

Valeura Energy Inc. ("Valeura" or the "Corporation") (TSX-V: "VLE") is pleased to announce that it has executed a farmout agreement (the "Agreement") with Aladdin Middle East Ltd. ("AME") and Guney Yildizi Petrol Uretim Sondaj, Muteahhitlik ve Ticaret A.S. ("GYP") (collectively "AME-GYP"), two affiliated oil and gas exploration and production companies operating in ...

Read more
Press Release – August 27, 2010
Aug 27, 2010

VALEURA ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2010 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS

Valeura Energy Inc. ("Valeura" or the "Corporation") (TSX-V: "VLE") is pleased to report highlights of the unaudited interim financial and operating results for the Corporation for the three and six months period ended June 30, 2010, and to provide an ...

Read more
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Astronomical Gains from a Tiny Canadian Oil Company? Empty Re: Astronomical Gains from a Tiny Canadian Oil Company?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down