WEB SUCCESS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payza: Poor Customer Service or Fraudulent Scam?

Go down

Payza: Poor Customer Service or Fraudulent Scam?  Empty Payza: Poor Customer Service or Fraudulent Scam?

Post  Admin Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Payza ,the company that bought AlertPay, are thieves, scammers, liers, cheats.

Here is a small sampling of posts in a Google search:http://www.google.com/search?q=Payza+scam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a My situation is that I sent them a International Postal Money Order for a lot of money and they will not respond to calls nor to Support Tickets n or credit my account for that amount sent.

They are closing people's accounts in New Hampshire,won't let SFIMG.com use them and will NOT CREDIT DEPOSITS from hundreds of customers. Please pass this on before anyone you know gets hurt. I have filed an international mail fraud complaint and I work for the Dept. of Homeland Security. I will be blogging this on every blog I own and make this post on every traffic exchange I do business on.

I will create a section of one of my forums to coordinate prosecution efforts: William Stewart

William Stewart 4 minutes ago

You have not credited my account for $700 for the International Money order you cashed on June 8,2012. I filed an official complaint with the US Postal Service because you do not answer Support Tickets nor answer phone calls, so you are behaving like a SCAM company and need to be treated as such. If you are getting all this money and not crediting to people accounts, you could always hire more people to do accounting and customer service but you do not do the right and honorable things so you should not be considered honorable. I will be contacting the Montreal police in a week if I hear nothing official. Your pathetic pleas to be patient are a cover-up that will not be tolerated.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.WebSuccess4You.biz

Back to top Go down

Payza: Poor Customer Service or Fraudulent Scam?  Empty Reply from Payza ad my response when they will not mail IMO

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:49 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello William,

Thanks for your reply.

We have located your money order, but it turns out you have sent us a USPS money order. The problem with that is that we don't accept them for the time being, in fact our website actually states this when you create the money order transaction in your back office. We can either send it back to you in the mail or wait until we have the ability to process USPS money orders in the near future. Please reply back to this email with your desired course of action.

I hope I have been able provide you with some insight into why your money order has been pending.

Thanks for your patience,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 10:31:32 PM

Subject: Re: : You Deposited $700 International Money Order but you did not Credit account.

When will I receive a reply from you saying you have mailed it back to me?

When I sent it,it was still accepted by Payza. But please inform me when

you have mailed it back. As soon as you mail it I will post you have mailed it

back and when I receive it, I will post that and stop the investigations.

Thank you very much, Will Stewart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Reader,

If you have had similar problems with AlertPay or Payza, please leave a post/comment and I will contact you concerning a class action lawsuit and united action with the Montreal Police Department,

the FBI and the US Postal Service. We need to crush these scum !!!!

Please Post your complaints about AlertPay turned Payza in our Web Forum or Please Post your complaints about AlertPay turned Payza on the Web Success Blog.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.WebSuccess4You.biz

Back to top Go down